Sunday, November 11, 2012

AQHA World Horse Show 2012 Pat Parelli demo

Friday night we went to Oklahoma City,OK to see Pat Parelli & his son Caton at the AQHA World Horse Show 2012.  It was amazing!!!  Here are some pictures & videos that I took while we were there. Enjoy! 


Pat Parelli



Pat Parelli


Caton Parelli playing with Liberty


Pat & Caton Parelli





Pat & Caton Parelli doing a sliding stop at the same time

Caton Parelli & Liberty
Pat & Caton hugging 

Pat & Caton

Pat signing my "Raise Your Hand if You Love Horses" book

Pat Parelli & me



















2 comments:

  1. We had a great time! Can't wait til next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great show! I am a new follower of your blog! I am from England so it is really interesting for me to see people riding western!

    ReplyDelete