Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dental Visit


Bida had a dental appointment today!  She did pretty good, consider it was her first time.  I am so glad I had her teeth done today and not a few weeks from now. I had planned on getting pictures, but I forgot to get some. :)



Dental Visit: Wed 30 Jan 2013

Bida had a routine Dental Visit by Keith

Reason for Visit:
Floating & Woof Teeth pulled
Assessment:
Bida did great, She was sedated but still! It was her first time ever to get her teeth done. He ended up having to pull her wolf teeth. She had some sores on the sides of her mouth from her teeth being to sharp. I told him that she had been acting funny when I rode her in a bridle & that she was dropping a lot of feed. We went out an hour ago to feed & Bida is not dropping feed anymore!!! YAY!!!!!!
Treatment Outcome:
Bida is so much happier!! :) She had her wolf teeth pulled & her teeth floated. 



No comments:

Post a Comment