Sunday, March 31, 2013

An Awesome Easter Ride :)


Emma Chase
Emma with Bida,
Progress Entry: Sun 31 Mar 2013
Online Level 2
15 minutes
 
Liberty Level 2
30 minutes
 
FreeStyle Level 2
75 minutes
Notes:
I had an awesome day with Bida! I played with her online w/ the circling game and she did great, then I took the lead off and played the circling game in the round pen to work out some extra energy she had and she was bucking, farting, snorting, etc. it was so funny, she had a TON of energy & fun! lol We then went into one of the 30 acre pastures and rode around and Bida did very very good! I think sometimes I underestimate her, she would rather walk the fence-line then ride in the middle of the pasture. I had one of the best rides on her in a long time!!! I also got to use my new Classic Equine Legacy orange& black tiger stripe boots on her and they looked awesome! :)

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time. Maybe some day I will be riding along side of you.

    ReplyDelete