HOW TO ACCEPT THE AWARD: The Liebster Blog Award is a way to recognize blogs who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word that means beloved and valued. Here are the rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
- Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or fewer followers to nominate and include links to their blogs.
- Go to each blogger's page and let them know you have nominated them.
11 Random Facts about me:
1. I love to read
2. I've been homeschooled since 2nd grade
3. I love colored pens
4. I absolutely love ice cream
5. I started riding when I was 12 years old
6. I really want to get into English riding more
7. I love the color turquoise
8. I love watching Duck Dynasty, Heartland, & Blue Bloods
9. I have my drivers license
10. One of my favorite pairs of shoes other than my boots are my Sperrys!
11. I live in a small town
11 questions from Briana:
- When and why did you start riding? I started riding when I was 12 because I was horse crazy. I went to 2 horse camps that summer and then started lessons after that. I got Bida that November.
- Have you ever taken any time away from riding? Why? No, I can't say that I have.
- If you couldn't ride, what would you do with your horse/with horses? That's a hard one.....it would depend I guess. If I could do ground work with them & just not ride I would keep them, if not I guess I would find an awesome home for them and visit them a lot.
- Where have you lived during your life? I have lived in Louisiana, Florida, Texas, & Oklahoma.
- If you could travel to any place in the universe, where would you go? Italy
- What horse (real or fictitious) has had a big influence on your horsey career? My mare, Bida. She has really helped me grow in my riding.
- What is one big thing on your "bucket list"? To compete at the AQHA world show or a big horse show.
- What are two goals you would like to achieve with your horse? Be able to ride her anywhere and have fun!
- If you have a horse, what is his/her favorite thing to do with you? (If not, pick a lesson horse or a horse you used to have). Ride anywhere but the arena! :)
- Do you play a musical instrument? If not, what is one you'd like to play? No, I don't. I would want to play the piano or the guitar.
- What is the most spur-of-the-moment thing you've ever done? I can't really think of a "spur-of-the-moment" thing I have ever done.
11 Questions from Ruffles:
1. What is your favorite song? Gone, Gone, Gone by: Phillip Phillips
2. If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Riding or playing with the horses
3. What is your horses favorite treat? Food! lol Probably just about anything
4. Do you have a color for your horse? Yes, her colors are turquoise & hot pink
5. What is your obsession? Horses
6. What is your favorite equestrian discipline? Jumping, bareback, and cow work
7. Least favorite? Bronc riding
8. Why did you start blogging? My sister talked me into it. I'm glad she did!
9. Do you drink coffee? No
10. What other pets do you have besides horses? I have 2 cats
11. What are 3 things you can't live without? My horse, family, and a car. lol
11 Questions for You:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What are some of your hobbies?
3. How many horses do you have?
4. How did you get into riding?
5. What is your favorite movie?6. What are you obsessed with?
7. Do you live in the city or the country?
8. Is it a small or big town?
9. What type of car do you drive?
10. What is one thing on your bucket list?11. What is one big thing you want to accomplish with your horse?
The 11 Blogs I'm Nominating:
2. Emily at From The Horse's Mouth
3. I Trot On
4. ReNeigh at Gert-A-Licious
5. Ann at Horse Country Chic
6. Janine at Hoofprints of Kaspin
7. Lindsey at It Will All Work Out
8. Melissa at My Life, Naturally!
9. Ranch Girl at Ranch Girl Diaries
10. Bailey at Life of a Barrel Racer
11. Samantha at The Journey of a Future Parelli Professional